The Lumex Bedside Assist Rail offers assistance to the patient/resident for getting in and out of a home style bed.
• Can be used on either side of the bed for assistance with getting in and out of home style bed
• Strong, steel construction with attractive black finish makes it durable and look good in the home
• Cushioned handle that is adjustable in height assists with getting in and out of bed
• Easily slides in between mattress and bed frame with added feature of anti-slip foam on base bar and securing strap to secure to bed frame
• Convenient, black pouch included for storage of personal items
• Tool-free assembly
• One (1) year limited warrantySpecifications
Height adjustment from mattress base to top of handle.......17.5" – 21.5"
Length of rail base tubing support under mattress.......36"
Overall width of handle......19.5"
Product weight......6.7 lb
Weight capacity.....300 lb
(product is not designed to support the full weight of an individual)
Please note that the pictures and descriptions on this page are representative of the product class. The stock codes below may be the product itself, or they may be associated stock codes related to the product being displayed. Please read the stock code description below to ensure you are ordering the correct item. Please call customer service if you have any questions regarding the correct stock code to choose.
BEDSIDE ASSIST RAIL